Today’s my last day of work!! I’ve been here for 2.5 years and learned a lot about what’s important to me in a career. I think MiaSole was a good starting point for me, and no real qualms about the experience. In the end, it just comes down to Hanergy and how I don’t trust and believe in the Chairman to have clear goals. Oh well, nothing to be done about that.
Here’s a list of things for me to do while between jobs – I’m taking off a few weeks and starting the new gig on Nov 9th
- Make this
- Also make lemon meringue tarts for Je
- Attempt a Sara Lee poundcake copycat recipe
- Go to LA and eat at some new restaurants as well as old favorites
- Camping at Joshua tree!
- Camping at Big Sur!
- Do some short hikes or walks with Linus
- Paint something with a real life reference…?
- Go to NY and get inked (!!)
- Go to Napa and eat at The French Laundry!!!
- House hunt…?